Traditional conferences, predictable meetings and focus groups are often rather tired. And a wasted opportunity. Especially for people who are thinking on the edge.
Waterside Conversations are much more generative. And we are continually experimenting with new approaches to releasing fresh thinking, cultivating connections and breaking through bigger issues. Collectively.
We work with people who are open for change and help them gather those who can make a difference. Often in novel ways.
This might be a sponsor funding an innovative conversation; an existing organisation wanting to draw a diverse range of participants together to talk; or our gathering people around an issue we also feel passionate about.
Some are invited. Others are open events (see Events page).
‘People like us do things like this…’ You are no longer on your own.
If you have ideas or want to know more – contact us Interested?
Previous clients include:
- Swansea University – Athena SWAN programme; Heads of Marketing
- Karl Storz Ltd – SMART workshops in Cardiff and Manchester
- RSA Cymru – Wales strategy; RCT Interlink
- Royal College of Physicians – Tully meetings on medical devices and clinical incident reporting, particularly working with Prof Harold Thimbleby
- Welsh Government Life Science Team – BioWales; Life Science Hub for Wales NHS engagement
- Church in Wales, Swansea and Brecon Diocese – developing Ministry Area Leaders (together with Sarum College)
- Carmarthenshire Voluntary Services – dementia planning; befriending services