Traditional conferences, predictable meetings and focus groups are often rather tired. And a wasted opportunity. Especially for people who are thinking on the edge.
Waterside Conversations are much more generative. And we are continually experimenting with new approaches to releasing fresh thinking, cultivating connections and breaking through bigger issues. Collectively.
We work with people who are open for change and help them gather those who can make a difference. Often in novel ways.
This might be a sponsor funding an innovative conversation; an existing organisation wanting to draw a diverse range of participants together to talk; or our gathering people around an issue we also feel passionate about.
Some are invited. Others are open events (see below).
‘People like us do things like this...’ You are no longer on your own.
If you have ideas or want to know more - contact us
Previous clients include:
- Swansea University - Athena SWAN programme; Heads of Marketing
- Karl Storz Ltd - SMART workshops in Cardiff and Manchester
- RSA Cymru - Wales strategy; RCT Interlink
- Royal College of Physicians - Tully meetings on medical devices and clinical incident reporting, particularly working with Prof Harold Thimbleby
- Welsh Government Life Science Team - BioWales; Life Science Hub for Wales NHS engagement
- Church in Wales, Swansea and Brecon Diocese - developing Ministry Area Leaders (together with Sarum College)
- Carmarthenshire Voluntary Services - dementia planning; befriending services
We’ve been running First Fridays @ The Waterside - monthly open space for those who need it - since 2015. Drop in anytime between 11am-4pm for coffee, cake and space, and if you are here for lunch then join in the conversation. If you have particular dietary needs then please let us know in advance.
The rest of the dates for 2019:
- Friday 6th September 2019 - First Friday @ The Waterside, anytime 11am-4pm
- Friday 4th October 2019 - First Friday @ The Waterside, anytime 11am-4pm
- Friday 1st November 2019 - First Friday @ The Waterside, anytime 11am-4pm
- Friday 6th December 2019 - First Friday @ The Waterside, anytime 11am-4pm