The Waterside is a natural gathering place and we love being able to share it with people who benefit from quiet space to thrive.
These informal, open monthly drop-in sessions are a glorious combination of Waterside Conversations and Breathe.
- Come if you need some space to breathe and just be
- Come if you need the opportunity to think with others
- Come if you have something to share.
First Fridays is - as you might expect - on the first Friday of every month at The Waterside. We are open between 11am-4pm and if you are around at lunchtime (1-2pm) then do join in the conversation round the table (just let us know in advance if you have dietary requirements…)
You never know who you might meet from artists to entrepreneurs
Build yourself a ‘creating space’ habit… it’s free
These loosely framed quiet retreats offer the space to breathe and re-find your centre of gravity.
We offer them for individual organisations and occasionally through the year on an open basis.
Comments from recent participants:
- “We were only here for a day but it felt like we had been here for much longer - the benefit was huge.”
- “There is enough space to do your own thing - I hadn’t realised how much I needed my own space, for a while.”
- “I loved the fact that we could do anything… And the food was fab!”
These have a similar quality to quiet retreats but are intended for people who specifically want to come here to foster their creativity and want to be part of a loose community of likeminded people for the day.
You can come as an existing group or join in our occasional open events.